[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 18, Issue 6

aquatic-plants-request at actwin_com wrote:

Message: 12
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 10:06:43 +0530
From: Raj <ggrk at blr_vsnl.net.in>
Subject: Re: [APD] PMDD solution looks  green!
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Hendra,

All the chelated trace mix that I have seen has been green in color. Mg is already there in PMDD so don't worry about it.

EW! Mine doesn't come out green. It comes out a nice golden brown and I keep it in the fridge. I got all my mix components with directions from "Homegrown Hydroponics" (bless their hearts) and it was extremely cheap and useful. They even had an outlet in my hometown here! I bought a nutradip PH probe from them too. I've been using for more than a year and I'd never go back. PH at a glance is very re-assuring.

http://www.hydroponics.com/info/aquatics/pmdd.htm

Chris.