Re: [APD] PMDD solution looks green!

Hendra,

All the chelated trace mix that I have seen has been green in color. Mg is already there in PMDD so don't worry about it.

Please go to the APD list through the link provided below each email and change your preferences. You will need to login, login info is sent to you every month automatically with the subject
"actwin.com mailing list memberships reminder"

Raj