[APD] RE: Dupla diffusers

>Hi everyone,
>I have a Dupla CO2 diffuser I just placed in a small tank. The diffuser
disc
>appears to be either ceramic or sintered glass. When it clogs up how should
>I clean it? Vinegar or bleach?

>Thanks for any help.
>Regards,
>Dave

Yep, just soak for about 15 minute in the pure bleach and rinse 3x good and
return.
Do this monthly to maintain the bubble size.
Place in a deep dark(to prevent algae) corner where you can still see it
and where some water flow passes by it.

These items will greatly improbve the preformance and maintenance.
Where you been David?

Regards,
Tom Barr

subscribe at BarrReport_com           Get connected
www.BarrReport.com                    Get the information