Re: [APD] Otos vs Amanos

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:33:20 -0500
From: Craig Morrison <craig at fishpalace_org>
Subject: Re: [APD] Otos vs Amanos
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Try algae wafers. Pick your brand, I like hikari products.
Craig Morrison

Thanks for the reply, Craig. Perhaps however, I need to reiterate my question. How do you get the food to the Otocinclus before the shrimp grab it? It doesn't matter what I try to feed the Otos, the shrimp greedily eat it all, and their frenzy annoys the Otos away from the food. Also, on other sites where I've done research, Otos apparently don't prefer the algae wafers.
So again, does anyone else have this competition issue, and how do you get around it?
Thanks!