[APD] CSM+B

About 3 weeks ago I switched to CSM+B from Sera Florena. One thing I have noticed is that all my plants look "duller" -- rotala rotundiflora still has colored highlights but has taken on a brownish-pink tone rather than the brighter pink tone to which I had become accustomed. Growth rates haven't changed but its almost as if the "sparkle" is gone. NPK and light levels re unchanged.

Has anyone else noticed anything like this?

Liz