Re: [APD] MH Lighting Bulbs + quad compact flourscent bulbs

>.. For 96 watts of light doesn't seem that outrageous to me, but those metal
>halide bulbs are pretty inexpensive then $40 CND for 250watts of light...
>(but one pendant won't cover a 4' tank too well, need atleast 2 I believe)

Two words for you: light movers. (Look them up in hydroponics.com)

They move fairly slowly, but that's how you light up a pretty
large area with one powerful MH bulb.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net