Re: [APD] MH Lighting Bulbs + quad compact flourscent bulbs

Woo? Serious? Just wanted to confirm, so any 96 watt tube with square pin
works? Sweet...

Thxs for the link scott, http://www.hellolights.com/96watquad67s.html
Acutally I went to this one after sending that e-mail last night
That's a pretty sweet price $30 USD
but after shipping they'll prob be around the same price as what my LFS
carries the coralife ones for ($80 CND around $62 USD)(+ they don't ship to
canada =( )
.. For 96 watts of light doesn't seem that outrageous to me, but those metal
halide bulbs are pretty inexpensive then $40 CND for 250watts of light...
(but one pendant won't cover a 4' tank too well, need atleast 2 I believe)

That's the main problem for me though, more light = (more?) co2 = more
nutreients = faster plant growth = more pruning = no stem plants for me...

Err I guess my main concern is does this $30 4-tube 96 watt work just as
well? So according to ur last post the coralife is just packaging and
markup...so should be alright...

That's enough blabbing for now

Raymond
http://atobe.deviantart.com