Re: [APD] another sad story...

Good thought! Now, how many plants do I need for that size aquarium, and how many 15 lb bags of Flourite? Of course a single Fluval may not be adequate, but ebay sells a variety that might fill the bill. And, how many guppies will it support? I'm itching to get my bid in.

On Sunday, January 16, 2005, at 01:22 PM, Bob Crosby wrote:

Maybe one could pick up a 5600 gallon aquarium cheap; for that matter,
perhaps the whole house, which obviously is or soon will be in default....

-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of piaba
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 1:30 PM
To: AQPL; aquaria; labyrinth-fish; tetras
Subject: [APD] another sad story...

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/16/business/yourmoney/ 16scam.html?oref=login

read until the last paragraph (otherwise you'll wonder
what this has to do with fish).

you can use this dummy login (from patrick timlin):

username: fartblossom0
password: farty