Re: [APD] CO2 Levels

Really, it the amount of CO2 to which the water is exposed,
and the lower the water temp the higher the vapor pressure
so at lower temps the water can hold more CO2.

I believe that exposed to outside air, water will stabilize
with a CO2 level of about 1 or 2, but indoors where the CO2
inthe air is higher, the amount inthe ater can be higher.
You might measure 4 or 5 ppm in a aquarium without CO2
injection.

sh