Re: [APD] Timers

I've used an X10 system in the past to control misting systems, lights, fans, etc. for a variety of paldariums using a computer interface.

Norman

I'm looking for a sophisticated timer. I have a small paludarium set up and i'm using an ultrasonic humidifier with it to provide a cool mist and keep the emersed plants moist. However, I don't want to use a standard timer to control the mist; i'm looking for something that runs on an hourly cycle.