RE: [APD] Re: Kasselmann book

From: Dave Gomberg <dave1 at wcf_com>

At 09:01 1/11/2005, Norman Hicks wrote:
Just make sure you get all of it, as apparently some of the early printings
were missing 23 pages.

Just to clarify things, there was ONLY ONE PRINTING. I am not saying there were no defective copies (although I have never seen one), and I sure can't see how a odd number of pages could possible be missing (unless one page was in the form of a Mobius strip).

We you gotta admit Dave, they used to charge enough for the book for several pages to be Mobius strips. ;-)

Liz