Re: [APD] Flourish

Whe most folks say, "Flourish" in the context of a trace
mix, they mean FLOURISH. The others are are what they say
they are except for Flourish Tabs, which are a substrate
supplement but not a general trace mix, Excel, which is a
carbon additive, and most confusing of all, Flourish Trace,
which is not a general trace mix but a combination of of a
few elements needed in very small amounts -- it's for those
that want to fine tune their trace elements with a
combination of items rather than rely on Flourish alone.

But Flourish, one word, is the general trace mix. It's very
good stuff.

Scott H.