RE: [APD] CF ballast

Mine failed in early December 2003. Contacted the manufacturer and asked if they had a recall. They have not contacted me back. Good luck. I purchased a replacement ballast from a merchant: Hamilton Technology.
I paid more than the $25.00 you are suggesting. In any case, I did not want another outsourced Chinese ballast. They are an American company with outsourced parts. You can email me off line to continue this discussion at egegner at mpcproducts_com

-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces+egegner=mpcproducts_com at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+egegner=mpcproducts_com at actwin.com]On
Behalf Of Billionzz at aol_com
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 10:10 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] CF ballast

Hi,

 I have four (All Glass) 55w CF fixtures and one of them quit working.  After
taking it apart I am of the opinion that the ballast is bad.

 My question is has anyone else had problems like this and if they  replaced
the ballast does $25 sound like a average price?

Thanks,
Bill

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.  If
you have received this in error, please email the sender or
telephone in the United States at (847) 673-8300 and delete
this message and any attachment from your system.  For further
information about MPC Products Corporation please see our web-
site at http://www.mpcproducts.com or refer to any MPC Products
Corporation office.