[APD] RE: Cat Deterrent

Daphne said

"I saw a pad somewhere, Petsmart online perhaps, that was exactly for what
you are describing.  When they (cats or dogs) step on it, it must lightly
shock them or something.   I don't know if it comes in different sizes or
not."

I am going to look for that and put it on a chair that is favored by guests,
under
something..  If it gives a light shock it will be fun to see them squirm,
looking for
the cause.  And if it is stronger, even better.  "Just static electricity."

I wonder if they would avoid that chair in the future?

Bill