[APD] Tom Barr Estimative Nutrient Dosing

I have been lurking around here the past few weeks, trying to read and
educate myself between doing my real work (Environmental Geologist),
anyhow I have come to the conclusion that I don't want to go to (at
least for now) the exhaustive efforts some of you go to to rid yourself
of algae, but I do want to control it somewhat.  Tom's estimative
nutrient dosing method seems like the best for me, where can I find the
information I need to use this method?

Charlie