[APD] Re: Getting rid of Green spot (on anubias)

To Richard J Sexton:

I am forwarding this message just to adhere to Mr Mifsud's method using
concentrated phosphoric acids to remove green spot algae from anubias since
Mr. Mifsud personally carried out this method of removing green spot algae
successfully in my presence.  Any queries should only be raised whether this
method is applicable on all aquatic plant leaves. However, the diluted acid
in the aquarium did not affect at all the other plants in Mr. Mifsud's
aquarium, namely glossostigma, echinodorus and crypts amongst others.