Re: [APD] Re: Getting rid of Green spot (on anubias)

I was combing the archives and found a post from someone (Stefan?) who poured a glass of Hydrogen Peroxide into a bucket of water, soaked the anubias briefly, and that removed the spot algae.

I've had mixed success with 18-1 bleach solution.

But as Tom Barr often states, but not a direct quote, "it's the PO4 and CO2, stupid!".

And Stupid says: "well ... uhhh... I forgot to dose."

cheers,
  Stupid

--
Shireen Gonzaga/Baltimore, MD