[APD] Re: Nutrient Build-ups

Whew, still recovering from that stupid moment in not doing the math wrt water changes and salt build up. And this from a chem and math major, no less! That's what prescription drugs and age will do to you, I guess! But the old tank slow down syndrome is still an observation, along with the report of increased growth in ponds after heavy rains and tanks with really big water changes. And then there is the enticing:

There is another reason for the slow down, that's another post.

Pray thee, do tell. Or must we subscribe to the BarrReport? ;-)

WMC