Re: [APD] Carbo Plus

I may have a solution that solves the limited room for tanks issue.

I'm presently experimenting with using a 20oz paintball co2 tank. I finally got all the parts I need and plan on having it set up in the next day or two. I'm unsure of how long a 20oz tank will last.. but I'm thinking it should work for a while since I'm using it for either a 5g or 10g tank.

I'll let everyone know how it works out.

-derek

The Dragon Hunter wrote:
Has anyone here tried anything like the Carbo Plus that is offered through
Liveaquaria.com?  Don't have the room for all of the CO2 tanks and the like
and this seems like a good small alternative.  Thought I'd get yall's
opinion on it before I go purchase it.

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.8 - Release Date: 1/3/2005