Re: [APD] VHO and HO lighting.. still around?

I'm pretty sure that either thatfishplace or
petsolutions.com sells URI Aquasuns -- very good VHO bulbs.
Also, you can get them from Champion Lighting at:

http://www.championlighting.com/e/env/0001iQXuMVjKOx8jGw13861/Products/Lighting/lighting.html?link=/Products/Lighting/uri.html

The fact that even Champion Lighting (whose name might be
taken for it's having championed the use of VHO bulbs for
the longest time) is a sign that PCs are pushing VHOs more
and more out of the picture.

Good luck, good fun,
Scott H.