[APD] planting questions

Hi,

I have an aponogeton crispus plant and 3 bulbs that have put out strong growth. I am wondering how the bulbs should be planted: completely covered by substrate, completely exposed or something in between. Right now the bulbs are about half covered.

The vals, saggitarius, swords and tiger lotus in the tank have been planted so that the crown of the plants is slightly above the level of the substrate. Crypts are planted so that the juncture of stems with roots is level with the substrate. Is this correct?

Thanks,
Liz