[APD] need a recommendation for Compact Florescent Bulbs

After almost 30 months i had a CF bulb burn out on one of my Oceanic  units.
The old bulbs were Coralife 55watt 10,000K and came with units when i
purchased them
Since they probably aren't going to get any per and since i bought them
pretty much at the same time, i plan on replacing all the bulbs and keeping the
old ones for emergency backups. ( sorry TB i am not sending them to you:)
Anyone out there with some recommendations as to brands types source to
purchase ect would be appreciated.
Also, in checking out a catalog from a lighting co i noticed that they had
bulbs that were 65 watt. would those run in my lights? Three are 120 volt 55
watt 60hz and one is a twin 120volt 110watt 60hz.