[APD] Re: Barr method and Iron

Thanks for all of the help with this question, but what I  was trying to find
out is if I can get by without having to measure the Fe  level. I have a test
kit but I would prefer not to measure it and run it  the Barr way :)

>From what I have read so far I am assuming just to add the  Flourish and
don't worry about the Fe since it has .32% in it.

Any other comments or suggestions would be  appreciated.

Below is the description of Flourish from the Seachem web  site.

Thanks,
Bill

freshwater aquarium. It contains a rich assortment of  important micro elements, trace
elements and other nutrients. These include  calcium, magnesium, iron and
other important elements that have been shown to be  beneficial to aquatic
plants. For macro element (NPK) fertilization, use  Flourish Nitrogenâ, Flourish
Phosphorusâ or Flourish Potassiumâ as  needed

    Guaranteed Analysis  Total Nitrogen
0.07%
Available Phosphate ( P2O5)
0.01%
Soluble Potash
0.37%
Calcium (Ca)
0.14%
Magnesium (Mg)
0.11%
Sulfur (S)
0.2773%
Boron (B)
0.009%
Chlorine (Cl)
1.15%
Cobalt (Co)
0.0004%
Copper (Cu)
0.0001%
Iron (Fe)
0.32%
Manganese (Mn)
0.0118%
Molybdenum (Mo)
0.0009%
Sodium (Na)
0.13%
Zinc (Zn)
0.0007%

Derived from: Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Copper Sulfate,
Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Gluconate, Cobalt Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate,  Manganese
Sulfate, Boric Acid, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate, Protein  Hydrolysates.

Some components are no longer listed in the Guaranteed  Analysis due to state
regulations. The formulation of this product has not be  altered.<<<<<<