Re: [APD] stunted lace plant

What he said about temperature. 68-72F.

>One other factor is that it may just need a rest. You could try
>stripping the leaves and storing the tuber (in a zip-lock) in the veggie
>drawer of the refrigerator for about 6-8 weeks. If it is plump and firm,
>that may be all you need to do.

I'd do that iff a planttab under the roots didn't pick it up.

A good laceplant should almost fill a 65 gal tank. The one here
overfilled a 40 long.

http://images.aquaria.net/plants/Aponogeton/fenestralis/SJOTNK15.jpg

This is a shot looking down the end of the tank. The leaf in the
forground was about 6" wide and over two feet long. This was the ehaviest
feeding plant I've ever owned and would eat a planntab every couple
of weeks, then slow down till it got another. "Feed me Seymour".

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net