-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of
Derek Parr
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 3:14 PM
To: aquatic plants digest
Subject: Re: [APD] Small CO2 tanks

I'd be grateful if you kept us up to date on how it works
out. Such a solution seems perfect for either my 5 or 10 gallon.

thanks,
    -derek

Shawn Richardson wrote:

Thanks for the info everybody. It has been quite helpful.

Shawn Richardson

--
   derek parr                          http://www.derekparr.com
   101-B eastwood lake road                artist at derekparr_com