RE: [APD] Re-Joining hobby & CO2-tank Question

Ryan,

CO2 Tanks do get old, and depending on where you get yours refilled the shop
may not be willing to refill it.  I know when my local shop went out of
business (where I got the 10lb bottle) the new place I found would not
refill mine.  They showed me stamps in it that showed it was over 30 years
old, plus it had a fair amount of rust from my salt water days and running a
calcium reactor.

Their prices for a new tank were similar to most, so I bought a new one.
Instead of weighing a million pounds, the new tank was aluminum and oh so
much lighter...

Steven