Re: [APD] Re: Nutrient

WMC,
You can find a reasonably priced digital scale on E-bay. I got one for less than $30 (I really don't remember how much) that is battery powered and handles my needs. When I did this search (http://search.ebay.com/digital-scale_W0QQsokeywordredirectZ1QQfromZR8) the second one up looked decent and cheap. The one I got even came with a 50g calibration weight.

--Mike

William M. Cwirla wrote:

Regarding my lame looking H. difformis:

I'm using the chelated iron and trace elements from Homegrown Hydroponics. I mix 2 Tbs into 300 ml (Man, I'd give anything for one of those nifty electronic pan scales we used to use in the laboratory! Should've grabbed a used one off the scrap heap on my way out of chemistry.) That's why I was asking about the magnesium. In the old PMDD recipe, there was a whopping dose of epsom salts.