RE: [APD] Small CO2 tanks

I'm not sure of this, but I beleive they fill those paintball CO2 cannisters with a different type of CO2 that has some other impurities that you wouldn't want in your tank. You may want to look into that before trying to rig one up.

From: "Shawn Richardson" <shawn at skrichardson_com>
To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Subject: [APD] Small CO2 tanks
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:54:26 -0800

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience using paintball CO2 tanks
as a pressurized CO2 source?  They are easy to get filled, although they
may not be as economical as a large tank, but for a small tank of 10
gal. or so I think they might be ideal.  If anyone has tried using
these, let me know.

Thanks,

 Shawn Richardson
www.skrichardson.com