Re: [APD] K test kit?

LaMotte makes one that tests, with result values of 6, 8,
10, 20, 30, 40, 50 or more than 50 ppm K+ . Very expensive
and hard to find unless you order direct.

Aquarium Landscapes makes one for on $30 but I believe it's
only good reads for 1, 2 or more than 2 pmm

Both assess the amount of K by the amount of precipitate
that forms -- basically "The turbidity of the solution is
proportional to potassium concentration which is measured
in a calibrated tube."

sh