Re: [APD] RE: Rejoining the hobby

>Ryan, I would suggest a few things, one, I might end up at the research
>aquatic weed center at UC Davis soon, nothing guranteed yet, but I live in
>Sac, a couple of other folks do as well. We just had a plant swap open
>house with the SFBAAPS group, about 1 hour away from you. Lots of weeds

Hey we ought to do a box exchange. Who coordinates the SFBAAS and your groups
exchanges?

I'm personally looking for any Cryptcorynes Tropica doesn't sell and
crispus-like aponogetons exp crispus and stachysporous.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net