[APD] 2005 Worldwide Aquatic photo contest

www.Fish-Forums.com <http://www.fish-forums.com/>  is pleased to announce
the 2nd Aquarium Photo Contest.

This Contest is open to anyone anywhere in the world.

This year we will have 5  catagories as follows.

>1. Single Freshwater Fish, Invert, or Plant photo

>2. Single Saltwater Fish, Invert, or Macroalgae Photo

>3. Freshwater Planted or Biotope Aquascape

>4. Freshwater Artificial (Plastic plants, wood, rock) Aquascape

>5. Saltwater Reef Aquascape

PRIZES will consist of

Donated from Http://www.aquatic-store.com

Lighting system made by jbj lighting
aquamedic co2 diffusor
aquamedic bubble counter
A regulator and sms 122

Milwaukee instruments Donation http://milwaukeetesters.com
<http://milwaukeetesters.com/>

Ph 51 ph testers

More donations will hopefully be forthcoming!!

Our 3 Judges are

TSUNAMI aka Carlos

>2la - 2latop

>Ghazanfar Ghori

For Full details rules and all of that other technical stuff please visit
this thread

http://www.fish-forums.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=543

Thank you,

Marc

Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system check out our forum
for our newest already started

http://www.fish-forums.com