[APD] Re: Substrates

Not picking on just ADA, but it seems insulting in this day and age that ingredients are not disclosed along with some supporting research to demonstrate how the product works. And, without knowing how a product affects the water chemistry/test kit results one cannot always reliably manage other inputs. I understand the attraction of playing with mud. I've done it myself. But it's hard to beat the reliability of the old plain gravel with a bit of laterite substrate. Without cables, of course. :-P

TW