[APD] Re:CO2 diffusor

In a message dated 12/10/2004 8:06:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
aquatic-plants-request at actwin_com writes:

Thanks  Scott fot the info. nd the link to the in line diffusor
three points to clarify
1. the numbers for the KH and GH were accurate, I thought they were off to
begin with but 2 test kits, a trip with sample water to the LFS, a free
analylis  from a co. that installs water treatment systems in the home and the call
to the  water department ( i didn't believe the numbers either!!) all came up
with  the same numbers (although one guy did have a KH of 2 on day).

2. I wasn't running the diffusor at the same time i had the CO2 running  thru
the canister.

3. Is the rate of CO2 usually much lower? Is bubbles/sec not the usual
denominator?

BTW pH early am before lights go on is usually around 7.4 to 7.6 with  midday
running 6.6 to 6.8.

thanks again for the help

rich