Re: [APD] H20 Aquatic Solutions

Richard,

Thanks for your suggestion.  I'll look into that website.  I agree that they seem legit.

The reason we (the society's board members) aren't just accepting it right away is that by putting their banner on our website and telling members they get a discount if they order from them we (i.e. the society) are effectively endorsing the business and recommending members buy from them.  Therefore we have a responsibility to take at least some basic steps to see if everything is above the board.  Posts here (including yours) and private emails go a long way towards doing that.  Actually, a lack of negative posts is equally helpful!