RE: [APD] Re: Power Compacts/Heavy Seas

Will you ship to Minnesota?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of Tom Wood
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 10:43 AM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Re: Power Compacts/Heavy Seas

"6 Protected against heavy seas & streaming water"

Heh, I've been noodling around with 3D modeling software and a
friend of mine wants to put together a website offering the
'ultimate' tank housing one of those big toothy fish from the
bottom of the ocean. Jules Verne/Dune retro, capsule shaped, with
lots of steel bolt rings, valves, and escaping steam. We're
talking unGodly high pressure, massive pumps, and injections of
sulphuric acid, just because. Feeding time would be a life
threatening event if you don't operate the valves just right.
Five million dollars for a 300 gallon tank, and you have to sign
a waiver to own it.

TW