[APD] Re: Power Compacts

Huh, I have bare 96W AHSupply lamps/reflectors 4" over my 90 and it's just not a problem. GFI outlet protected of course. But it's copper wire wrapped in plastic, attached to copper connections inside a plastic fitting, stuck onto copper pins encased in ceramic at the base of the lamp. Aluminum reflectors and stainless steel lamp holders. What's to corrode? Even after a long day's night I can't feel any wetness on anything anyway. ::shrug::

TW

PS: This is just my experience and not a recommendation. If you try this and kill yourself, it's not my fault. ;-/