[APD] Re:plants and salt

I need to know if there are any floating plants or plants that can tolerate
floating under the surface, that can grow well in water with one teasppon salt
per gallon, temp 79. My water is from a well, pH 7.8, and 160 ppm.  This is a
bare bottom tank (except for very large flat river stones) housing Anableps
and a few mollies.  Anubias seems to be doing well, and I just put in some Java
fern tied to a rock to see how that will do.  Carol