Re: [APD] Potassium Test Kit at Aquarium Landscapes

Yes, that's pretty much what I remebered -- it tells you
whether you have 1 or 2 ppm of K. Of course, if you go off
the scale, so to speak, it tells you if you have more than
2 but not whether the amount more is 1 ppm or 100 ppm more.
I wouldn't think the test is of much use for aquatic
gardening unless you pretty religiously subscribe to the
idea that only 1 or 2 ppm is all the K you want to have. If
you want tohave more, you can guarantee that pretty easily
with mild dosing of K compounds.

Scott H.