Re: [APD] Amano's AGA demo

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Kevin Sheller wrote:

Hi folks,

Who of you know the specifics of Takashi Amano's demo tank that he did at
November's AGA convention?

I want to know...

How many gallons was his tank?
How many watts was his metal halide bulb?
How many watss was his compact fluorescent bulbs?

I beleive that all is revealed on the DVD (in fact, I just slapped the shipping label on yours about an hour ago...yes, they are all done & are shipping tomorrow). He mentions in the talk about how "this tank is just like the one here" on one or two of the example aquascapes, and someone in the audience asks about the lights near the end of the demo. Yep, could go look it up right now, but boy I'm tired after burning, printing and mailing 40 discs. :)

- Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com