Re: [APD] About them algal spores -- or - What am I breathing now?

Nope. 1st story is fine. It's the upper story that stays
shaded all day where it hankers to grow. I suppose it could
crawl up the wall but I'm pretty sure it's not that
self-animated. In fact it's downright sluggish once it's on
a surface.

There's places to read up on airborne algae spores. Tom's
cited a few scientific type works in the past, iirc.

sh