Re: [APD] About them algal spores

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:54:17 -0500 (EST), Richard J. Sexton <richard at aquaria_net> wrote:

At 10:07 AM 12/6/2004 -0800, you wrote:
Well, the algae that likes to grow on the side of my house
didn't get there by physical contact with aquatic plants
;-)

No, that came from ground contact though, I'll bet.

I've got algae beginning to grow on the roof of my car... really should wash it.

--
Andrew McLeod
thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk

This email was scanned carefully before transmission to remove any content, information or relevance.