Re: [APD] Potassium Test Kit at Aquarium Landscapes

I am mising something here. What have pure reagents to do
with the measurement levels of test kit. I mean, it's not a
qustion of calibration, it's a question of the utility of
the range.

Although I admit, being a vet would make someone more
likely to know how to design a chemical test kit for
aquatic gardening. Still, a few ppm is controversial at
best as a recommended K level.

sh