Re: [APD] Weeds and caution(what we should really be talking about)

Why in the world isn't there more effort to inform the uninformed public. It's amazing how many people think it's ok to let their unwanted goldfish (frog, guppies, ducks) go in the local pond. I've had supposedly environmentalist vegetarians tell me about dumping their goldfish in ponds. I think every pet store should have big posters informing people of the problem and get some PSA's (Public Service Announcements) out there. I don't know how it is now, but back when I worked in radio, TV and radio stations had to devote a certain percentage of air time to PSA's. I think it would be helpful to at least try to educate the public.

Rhonda

--
http://naturalaquariums.com/