Re: [APD] Potassium Test Kit at Aquarium Landscapes

Some posted that they used this kit and, iirc, it was sort
of a plus orminus result based on a particular target level
of K.  CAn't find that post right now. But I remember being
disappointed in the utility of the K test kit.

sh

http://www.aquariumlandscapes.net/aquarium-plants/Test-Kit-Potassium.cfm

> Do any of the science types know how it works and if it
> uses a
> reliable method? I'm not implying it doesn't work, but
> 'conventional wisdom' says it can't be done.
>
> TW

=====
--- Christel Kassellman is returning to America! ---
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies will feature Christel, author of _Aquarium Plants_, among its speakers at its 30th Annual Convention. It's the longest running consecutive general tropical fish convention in the country and one of the most fun to attend.

March 18-20, 2005
Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT