Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 14:36:54 +0000
From: "Reggie Bustinza" <numbr_9 at hotmail_com>
Subject: [APD] Anubias nana var. petite
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

I'm looking hard for some anubias nana var. petite.  Does anybody have some
they can sell me or know of where I can get some?  I am cautious of buying
on aquabid, because its pretty easy to stunt anubias nana and pass it off as
petite -- I wouldn't know, since I've never kept petite before.  Also, I
have a TON of anubias that I ripped out yesterday I'd be willing to trade.

Regards,
Reggie