[APD] Re: Tort reform?

Perhaps the only rational/logical people are aquatic hobbyists?  :)   I'm
increasingly becoming disenchanted with a dog-eat-dog work society (not just one
place I've worked, but perhaps all) where the good do not prevail, but jealous
and unethical folks do -- but I'm digressing.  I handle patient complaints
for a hospital, and almost each and everyone starts with:  "I'm calling a
lawyer, I'm going to sue you!" where most situations are due to these folks not
needing to go to an emergency room to begin with, or drug seekers, or etc. etc.
Funny how people learn to manipulate a system...