[APD] salt tolerance for hemianthus micranthemoides

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking and learning from the discussions here for awhile.  Thanks to everyone as this has given me a good basis for setting up and maintaining a planted tank.  Now I have a question for you.  I have a 10 gallon tank heavily planted with (primarily) H. micranthemoides.  I have a couple of basic black mollies in here to provide some algae control while I fine tune my techniques in plant growing.  I'd like to add a bit of salt to this tank as the mollies seem to do a bit better for me if I add a teaspoon or so per gallon.  I was wondering if anyone had any insights as to how the H. micranthemoides would tolerate this?  Thanks for you help.

Rick

Rick Phillips
Kingsport, Tennessee

---