Re: [APD] Anubias

I have some that is similar; it came from Tom Barr (I think) a couple years ago and he called it variegated anubius (nana, in the case of mine).

Rachel
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John T. Fitch<mailto:JTFitch at fitchfamily_com>
  To: Aquatic Plant Digest<mailto:aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
  Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 2:14 PM
  Subject: [APD] Anubias

  I have an Anubias nana, which looks as though someone had spattered white
  paint on some of the leaves.  Would someone who knows about Anubias, please
  look at this picture:

  http://www.fitchfamily.com/Anubias.jpg<http://www.fitchfamily.com/Anubiasjpg>

  and tell me the correct name for it.  Thanks.

  John T. Fitch