Re: [APD] where to get...

At 02:42 PM 11/30/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi everyone, I will soon be helping to open a brand new high end hobbyist
store on Cape Cod in Chatham. We hope to have all of the neat toys everyone
loves regarding keeping plants and hope to have a selection of rare plants,
fish, and freshwater inverts that can't be found anywhere else...however
this means purchases from unusual sources and that is why I am approaching
this list for help in finding those sources. If anyone knows of reliable
aquatic plant suppliers that have a good range of species and or tropical
fish suppliers/breeders please email me off list with your suggestions-
conversely if anyone knows of a company that should be avoided that info
would be much appreciated as well.
>Thanks everyone!
>Sandi

Here's the only commercial source of rare crypts I've been able to find.

http://www.rva.ne.jp/netshop/zaiko/new_zaiko_cry_dw.htm

Pricey.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net