[APD] where to get...

Hi everyone, I will soon be helping to open a brand new high end hobbyist store on Cape Cod in Chatham. We hope to have all of the neat toys everyone loves regarding keeping plants and hope to have a selection of rare plants, fish, and freshwater inverts that can't be found anywhere else...however this means purchases from unusual sources and that is why I am approaching this list for help in finding those sources. If anyone knows of reliable aquatic plant suppliers that have a good range of species and or tropical fish suppliers/breeders please email me off list with your suggestions- conversely if anyone knows of a company that should be avoided that info would be much appreciated as well.
Thanks everyone!
Sandi